Organisatie: Salisbury Kft.
Functie: Senoir KNA-Archeoloog
Salisbury Kft. is a Hungarian company specialised in archaeological research and excavations.
Salisbury Kft. was established in 2002 and is market leader in Hungary where our work mainly include research, preparatory field work, excavations, storage and restoration.
For our operations in the Dutch market we are looking to recruit Senior KNA Archaeologists who will be responsible for coordinating and implementing our work in the Netherlands. We are currently in the process of applying for the required license.
Senior Archaeologists should work independently and as part of a team together with experienced advisers on integral projects in the field of archaeological research and excavations. The daily activities vary from preparatory research to executing field work and writing advisory reports. They are advisors for governmental organisations as well as for the private sector. You will pro-actively approach the market and customer relations. You will contribute to knowledge development in the field of archaeology of the Netherlands for the company.
We are seeking specific expertise to cover the various archaeological periods in the Netherlands.
Given our international ambitions and expected increasing workload, we have an opportunity within our Archaeology Team for a Manager/Senior KNA Archaeologist.
We are looking for an experienced Manager/Senior KNA Archaeologist who already has in-depth knowledge of our core subjects, as described above, but who wishes to gain more (international) experience. Working independently, you will be taking the required initiative and are well connected within the heritage and planning sectors.
For the Manager/Senior KNA Archaeologist the following minimum requirements apply:
- Masters or doctorate degree in Archaeology, preferably from a university in the Netherlands.
- At least 6 years working experience, of which minimum three years in a management position, in the field of archaeological excavations in North Western Europe.
- Extensive knowledge of and experience in the Dutch archaeology.
- Having been involved in the preparatory phase, the execution and elaboration of the excavation in North Western Europe. The share between these three activities
- should at least be divided into 20% preparatory phase, 60% implementation and 20% elaboration.
- A minimum of six relevant archaeological publications (substantial standard reports or scientific reports).
- Experience in AutoCad, geophysics and/or 3d technology would be considered an asset.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- English proficiency.
- Driving license.
- Target orientated, pragmatic and flexible.
- Understanding of working processes in politically sensitive environment.
- Ability to work independently as well as team player.
- Willing to travel abroad.
The position of Manager/Senior KNA Archaeologist would principally involve:
- Responsible for the operations of Salisbury Kft. in the Netherlands.
- Responsible for the archaeological content, staffing and organizational issues within projects.
- Being involved in the preparatory phase, the execution and elaboration of excavations in the Netherlands.
- Identifying market opportunities.
- Coordinating tenderdesk function and the bidding process.
- Responsible for maintaining customer contacts.
- Networking in the archaeological sector in the Netherlands.
- Supervision of and writing reports (in English and Dutch).
What we offer:
A challenging position within an growing international company and with a competitive salary.
For more information please contact mrs. Joeke Abbing (06-22496114). If you wish to apply for please send your motivation letter and resume (in English), including details on your study and work experience and capabilities to : firstname.lastname@example.org
See also : http://www.salisburykft.hu/en/index.php
Please apply as soon as possible and before 11 December 2014.